Friday, November 25

Black Friday.



Black Friday.

Although I know that it is not a holiday, 
Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year.
 Not so much because of the great deals, 
but because I love running around stores in the middle of the night 
with my wolf pack. 
The people-watching scene is not bad either.

This year I was very upset to find that stores were opening at Midnight. 
Hated it actually. 
But needless to say, I found myself contributing to the chaos nonetheless.

I was also very excited because Marcus is back after graduating from ranger school in Georgia. 
SO PROUD OF YOU!!

Favorite Memory from this year- Two guys standing by the cop car outside Walmart
"Sir, your friend was walking around Walmart with an open beer that is not legal......."
hahahahahaha. 
classic. 

Xo Happy Shopping : ) 


No comments: