Thursday, February 9

One Year: New Zealand



Today marks one year since I left for the most amazing adventure I have been on.
 It feels like just yesterday that I left, spent almost five months there, returned, 
and yet suddenly here I sit, one year later. 
Where does time go?

Every moment on that trip was truly a lesson and a blessing
I often think back to that journey and can't help but smile
I could never write or even begin to explain those moments. 
That's okay, somethings I would rather keep special to myself.
Today, I am reminded, along with a lot of my peers who were abroad with me, 
about all of the amazing times we shared
In the period of five months we went through struggles, laughs, smiles, 
and once in a lifetime adventures that I will never forget. 
New Zealand and all those people will forever hold a special place in my heart. 

Here are a few of my favorite images from that time. 















No comments: